Our Permaculture Life: Aloe vera: how to grow, use and eat! (7 min film)

Aloe vera: how to grow, use and eat! (7 min film)

Did you know Aloe vera (syn Aloe barbadensis) can be used as a leave in conditioner, or that the fresh clear gel is great to toss into smoothies? Take a look at my new film (7 mins) about Aloe vera to hear about how to grow, harvest, use and eat this wonderful plant.




You may also like to look at a previous blog I wrote about Aloe vera (http://our-permaculture-life.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/seven-great-uses-for-homegrown-aloe-vera.html)


Do you eat it or use is on your hair or face? What's your favourite way of using it?


Feel free to share this video and blog


Thank you to my network of supporters!


If have enjoyed my blog and youtube channel, you may like to consider becoming my patron too. I think of it like a subscription to a magazine you like - but this one is online. From $1/month, you can be part of my the Our Permaculture Life supporter network. Click here to find out more: https://www.patreon.com/moraggamble

Labels: , , , , , ,