Our Permaculture Life: Podcasts & Permaculture from the New ABC Radio Simple Living Correspondent

Podcasts & Permaculture from the New ABC Radio Simple Living Correspondent

Last night was the first of my regular interviews with 612ABC Radio - the Queensland wide radio station. I'm their new Simple Living Correspondent and Permaculture Expert - I'd never expected to become a 'correspondent' - sounds like fun, but serious business too!



My thanks to Rhonda Hetzel of http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com.au. Rhonda decided that it was time to pass the baton for this gig and asked if I'd step up. I appreciate the opportunity.

THE SIMPLE LIFE WITH MORAG GAMBLE

Here is the podcast from the interview that went to air on Tuesday 7 June at 8:30pm...

https://soundcloud.com/612abcbrisbane/the-simple-life-with-morag-gamble

MY MINI-PERMACULTURE PODCASTS

When Maia was little, I use to drop into the local ABC radio station and talk every week about all things permaculture. The producers would play with Maia while I went into the studio. When Hugh came along, it was a little hard to maintain. I managed to keep a record of a few of these vignettes. You can listen to a series of 5 minute podcasts on http://www.seedinternational.com.au/resources.html (my other website that needs some updating - I'm working on it! Actually, I need help - it's all coded.)

Maia, my eldest, turned 10 on the weekend - that decade flew!

PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE 

Now that the children are become a bit more independent, I've decided to start running more permaculture courses and workshops again here at my home in the ecovillage. All these years, I have been constantly out and about teaching, where someone else has been doing the organising, but now I think it's time to open our doors again.

My next Permaculture Design Course is scheduled for August 29 - September 9.  

Bookings are open now for this course here...



I love teaching super practical permaculture workshops - learning design and great strategies by getting hands on and out into permaculture systems.







Labels: , , ,